NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. PRIZES ARE AWARDED SUBJECT TO CRITERIA AS DEFINED IN THE RULES.
JUDGING: Entries will be judged based on creativity. Bubblelingo will notify the winner via the contact information provided at the time of entry; Bubblelingo may disqualify anyone who fails to respond to the notification within five days. Please do not contact Bubblelingo about the status of entries or judging.
RULES & CONDITIONS
- By submitting an entry, each contestant agrees to the following rules and policies of the contest and the decisions of Bubblelingo and the judges and states that he or she is 18 years old or older and a legal resident of the U.S.
- Your submission must be original and contain a Bubblelingo emoji and include Bubblelingo stickers and/or background and/or photo of yourself or one that you have the right to use
- No obscene language, stickers or photographs permitted.
- Only one submission per person/number per contest. Entry must be sent to username: Bubblelingo (954-695-7311) via the Bubblelingo messenger app. We do not accept entries submitted through email or regular mail. Although you retain your rights to your submission, by entering the contest, you grant Bubblelingo a royalty-free, world-wide, perpetual, non-exclusive license to publicly display, distribute, reproduce and create derivative works of the entry in whole or in part, in any media now existing or later developed, for any Bubblelingo purpose. Bubblelingo will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such uses.
- Entry must be submitted prior to 11:59 pm on the contest closing date.
- Odds: Your chances of winning depend on the number of entries submitted.
ANY FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES, AND ANY OTHER COSTS AND EXPENSES, ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF THE PRIZES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. Awards are provided WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied, without limitation. No substitution of the prize will be offered except as determined by Bubblelingo in its sole discretion.
- Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Bubblelingo reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual suspected of tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Bubblelingo to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Bubblelingo to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive or obscene, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR CONTESTANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE the BUBBLELINGO APPLICATION OR ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, BUBBLELINGO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND COSTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Limitations Of Liability: Bubblelingo assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Contest; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Contest; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or any combination thereof, or; (e) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s cellular phone which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Contest or download any materials in the Contest. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, then Bubblelingo reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest in whole or in part. In the event of cancellation, Bubblelingo may, at its discretion, randomly award the prizes from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to cancellation.
Publicity Rights: By entering the Contest (except where prohibited by law), entrants give consent to the use of their names, pictures, likenesses, voices, and/or any information contained in their entry in advertising, promotion and marketing materials throughout the world, including on the Internet, by Bubblelingo, its promotional partners and third-party marketing entities, without compensation, notice, review, or approval. Nothing contained in these Official Rules obligates Bubblelingo to make use of any of the rights granted herein and winner waives any right to inspect or approve any such use.
Governing Law/Disputes: This Contest, these Official Rules, and any dispute related thereto (whether for breach of contract, tortious conduct or otherwise) are governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to conflicts of laws principles. Any legal action, suit, proceeding or dispute in connection with this Contest will be brought and resolved exclusively in the courts of Broward County, Florida and each entrant accepts and submits to the personal jurisdiction of these courts with respect to any legal actions or disputes arising out of or related to this Contest. If any provision(s) of these Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect. As a condition of participating in this Contest, each Contestant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the Contestant and any Released Party, must be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will a Contestant be permitted or entitled to obtain an award for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than entrant’s actual out-pocket expenses (if any), not to exceed ten dollars ($10), and Contestant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. In the event of a dispute concerning the identity of a Contestant, the Contestant will be declared to be the authorized account holder of the e-mail address provided to Bubblelingo at the time of supplication to contest, but only if that person meets all other eligibility criteria, otherwise the entry may be disqualified, and any potential prize won will be forfeited in Bubblelingo’s sole discretion. A Contestant is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization. (Potential winner may be required to provide Bubblelingo with proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the applicable e-mail address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Bubblelingo’s satisfaction, the entry and individual or individuals may be deemed ineligible in Bubblelingo’s sole discretion.